Minifabric is a deployment, development, administration and learning tool for people who would like to experience Hyperledger Fabric as a developer, administrator or Fabric deployer
Minifabric is designed to ease the pain of anyone who wants to try to kick start Hyperledger Fabric. It only requires Docker and works on Windows 10, Linux and OS X. It sets up a Fabric network using a single command. Once the Fabric network is up and running, one can use various Minifabric provided commands to work with chaincode, channels, and applications written for Fabric.
Minifabric is small but it allows you to experience the full capabilities of Hyperledger Fabric.
- Fabric network setup and expansion such as adding new organizations
- Channel query, create, join, channel update
- Chaincode install, approve, instantiation, invoke, query and private data collection
- Ledger height and block query
- Hyperledger Explorer support and Caliper test integration
- Node monitoring, health check and discovery
- Completely containerized everything, never pollute your environment