Ethercluster is an open-source design specification for building scalable blockchain infrastructure using the latest infra-as-code tools such as Terraform, Kubernetes and Docker containers. The Ethercluster project is seen as an open-source alternative to using Infura by having control over a cluster of nodes that can serve as part of the developers decentralized-application architecture strategy. Website for Ethercluster is: https://www.ethercluster.com/ Documentation for running custom Ethercluster: https://docs.ethercluster.com/
Scope of the Lab is on the cloud devops infrastructure level of scaling blockchain nodes. Imagine having a scalable Kubernetes design specifications for Hyperledger Besu nodes, each running a separate network and running in multiple zones. Scope can also be for generating scalable Proof-of-Stake node architecture that can scale as a user wants to stake on more nodes.
- https://github.com/vipinsun - Vipin Bharathan (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Founder of DLT.nyc
- Design specs: https://github.com/ETCCooperative/ethercluster
- Docs: https://github.com/ETCCooperative/docs-ethercluster
- Demo-Site: https://github.com/ETCCooperative/ethercluster-site
- Terraform designs: https://github.com/ETCCooperative/ethercloud
My main future goal with the design specs is to make a command-line application in golang that can auto-generate both the Terraform cloud design specs for ethercluster and then deploy Kubernetes architecture of Ethercluster inside those instances.