Fabric Multi Channel Network Samples
This lab provides samples for multi channel network using Hyperledger Fabric.
- bin : The built binaries, after scripts/bootstrap.sh, which needed to run for the first time.
- chaincode : Chaincodes for the samples.
- multi-channel-network : The first sample based on ‘BYFN’ in ‘fabric-samples’ repo.
- fabric-ca : The second sample based on ‘fabric-ca’ in ‘fabric-samples’ repo.
Scope of Lab
This lab is based on Build Your First Network.
After the tutorial, a Fabric beginner may want to find out multi channel network samples, and these are the samples. Currently, There are two multi-channel-network samples from ‘byfn’ and ‘fabric-ca’ both are based on ‘fabric-samples’ repo.
We will update more samples.
- https://github.com/nicezic0 (maintainer)
- https://github.com/christo4ferris (Christopher Ferris)