Mosaique Decentralized Workflows
Mosaique provides an approach to build decentralized workflows for permissioned blockchain applications. Mosaique has built-in governance workflows using mosaique itself. The systems uses state machines for the workflow logic and json templates to make those state machines data-driven. The goal is to allow non-programmers develop and analyze their decentralized workflows and to deploy without having to change smart contract code.
The scope of Mosaique is to provide several useful features to blockchain projects.
- To develop an enterprise-grade component that can be included in other blockchain projects to facilitate business workflows.
- To provide decentralized governance out-of-the-box for blockchain applications.
- To give stakeholders the ability to design or modify workflows using visual tools.
- To provide data-driven workflows that do not require the development, installation, and approval of chaincode to implement.
- To allow for approval of new workflows and changes by visual inspection instead of code auditing.
John Carpenter - Co-Chair of the Hyperledger Learning Materials Development Working Group